Re: My 2008 CC 16V is running!

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:39:07 -0700 "Craig Williams"
<roccolister@hotmail.com> writes:
>Brad,
>
>Now that made me laugh!
>
>You are very perceptive for putting those facts together, but I can
>assure you, Randy only helped with the Scirocco side of things.
>
>--Craig

Now, Ive known Randy for, a while now. I can tell you he is a big slut.
Its sad but true. He's also very sneaky too, BTW which might play into
the "theory" that he might be the father. I dunno dude, id get a test and
find out WHO the daddy is.

Ever notice that I NEVER invite him to my place?? Hmmm! Sorry you found
out AFTER the fact.

JUST KIDDING! Sorry but, had to do it. Im not sorry about what I said
about Randy, its all true. Ummm, yeah! :)
Cant wait to see your Roc at the show!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and