$500 or so daily driver needed! (will settle for anything!)

lists,
	I need a daily driver! I can't drive my 16v car into the ground, and it
needs work while I find a job! Anything will do really, jetta, rabbit,
golf, A2 or A1! I'm in the maryland area and wouldn't mind driving a bit
to get it. Diesel, gasoline, even a 4 door diesel rabbit would be fine!
It just has to be running and fairly safe or repairable :) I'm trying to
keep it around $500 or so since lack of job is hurting. I remember some
lister having a 79 rabbit in his backyard, and a 81 GTi look alike for
sale...... could said lister please speak up? How about you Mr Yeagley
:) Can I pickup an ugly beat up mk2 that's drivable and bring it back to
MD? :) Thanks,

--
Gary A. Huff scirocco86@home.com