Digifant chip

The Fall 1997 edition of *Best of European Car, VW Power*has an
article about a chip developed for the Digifant system (p72-74).  It
is made by
Advanced Motorsports Solutions,
850 west 18th St.,
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627
714-515-1672

It is actually designed for the Digifant II system.  The Chip is
called the DigiPROM and was priced (at date of publication for
$349.95).  The article also said that you had to send your box into
AMS for them to install the chip.

It lists the following cars:
1987.5-1992 Golf, GTi, Jetta
1990 and up Cabriolet

>From the graphs it looks like the hp is greater than stock from 4k-
redline.  Same goes for torque.

I don't remeber who wanted the info, but if you (or whoever)get back
to me I can scan the article at work tomorrow and send it to you.  I
can either scan it as a jpg or as a .pdf file (you'll need Adobe
Acrobat to view this).

HTH,

Victor