Re: eBay items, I'm ticked

Thanks to those that let me know about the Euro headlight in eBay. I am
currently the high bidder as 'Freewaysniper'. (get it? Good, bad....I'm
the guy with the gun!)

On a side note...has anybody seen the "Scirocco II 3 gauge panels" on
eBay? What concerns me is the fact that, if you look at the photo, the
panel has rounded edges. I have one that I ordered from NEUSPEED and the
corners of mine are square. The rounded corners wouldn't seem to fit all
that well and they would allow the area behind the panel to be seen. That
to me, would piss me off and seems like someone is misrepresenting their
part. ESPECIALLY if I bid on it and found out that it was a stock piece
on a Cabriolet.

I just had to vent a little.
-Eric Ellis
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!