RE: Re: Euro bumpers order??

Not sure if you guys are talking about new or used bumpers..
but I just got off the blower with Potter, he has (2) sets of
NEW euros that he'll let go for $292 apiece + shipping - special
listmember price.  He also has 5 sets of new euro lights, complete
with bulbs, citylights, etc., for $315 per set, again a special
listmember price... get up and call in now!

-kc-