Shift Knob

Hey All!!

Just wanted to let all you know out there who don't know this already.  I
realize this is trivial, but it is quite an improvement for me and my car.
I bought one of those heavy aluminum shift ball/knobs and it really does
help in the shifting.  I'm sure I could go into some physics to prove it,
but in short, the weight helps in shifting.  I think it especially helps
when you have a short shift kit.  My car didn't come with a 5 speed so 3rd
and 5th are in close proximity to each other and since I put the shift ball
on, I haven't missed 5th!!!  Just my 2 cents worth!

Dave