Re: Shift Knob

Yes, got the weighted shift rod and the short shift kit (home made and IMHO
better than the others).  Maybe in conjunction with the short shift kit and
weighted shift rod the heavy shift knob feels more significant, I don't
know.  All I know is that it made a difference on my car and that is all I
care!!  Hopefully, it will make a difference on someone elses too!

Dave