Re: [Fwd: looking for a 16v scirocco? -> 160hp, loaded]

Id say I was a bit confused as to why you go through all the trouble of
putting a hood scoop on to the car and not even put it on the proper side.
Last time I checked the air intake was on the driver side. Ah well...

Richard Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.