RE: eBay items, I'm ticked

> On a side note...has anybody seen the "Scirocco II 3 gauge panels" on
> eBay? What concerns me is the fact that, if you look at the photo, the
> panel has rounded edges. I have one that I ordered from NEUSPEED and the
> corners of mine are square. The rounded corners wouldn't seem to fit all
> that well and they would allow the area behind the panel to be seen. That
> to me, would piss me off and seems like someone is misrepresenting their
> part. ESPECIALLY if I bid on it and found out that it was a stock piece
> on a Cabriolet.

Seen them?  Yep!  And they are pretty damn nice if I must say so! But I
guess since it's my product and my auction, I might be a little biased.

If you have questions regarding any eBay auction, I would hope you would
take the time to email the seller before possibly tainting a well earned
positive eBay feedback (thus reputation) in a public forum.

Zender made a similiar panel with the rounded corners.  There was a post re:
this July 9, 1999 if you browse the list archives.  If you take the time to
look at the plastic trim piece around the stock single gauge, and the edges
of the ashtray, you will find the same rounded corners.  Take the time to
look at the heater/ac control panel and you will find a similar "rounded
pattern."

NOTHING in the auction is misrepresentation.  Everything is as stated and
pictured.  It is a quality aluminum panel with a powder coated black wrinkle
finish.

For those that want to look:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=315082355>

I have these stocked and ready to sell.  I've just been holding off til I
receive USPS Priority shipping boxes (free=cheaper for customer).  For some
reason they are no longer giving them away at the local Post Office and I
had to order them through the usps.gov website.  I will post a blantant
self-promotion ad in a week or so and have a page up for them.

Greg :)
http://www.DriversFound.com