RE: eBay items, I'm ticked

> I think those 3 Gauge panels are made by our own list member
> Greg...They're custom made..and cheaper than Neuspeed..so
> you decide if it's a deal or not. At least we now have options.
> That's rare in the Scirocco aftermarket scene..so cherish it. Dunno
> about the rounded corners, never seen a set in person.

Thank you VERY much for the post, Kareem.

This is the first of several Scirocco products I hope to offer this year
under my "GAK Motorsports" name.  I screwed around with this project for a
year (as Ben Harder can attest), so hopefully the others will come much
faster.  My goal is to offer several new products, and then affordable
quality alternatives to Neu$peeds gauge panels for other VWs.

So how am I going to do this?? I work fulltime as the Office Manager for a
sheet metal fabrication company.  Design and programming is no problem, but
unfortunately I have to rely on the shop manager to set the machines up for
me.  Probably a good thing because I'd spend way too much time after hours
playing!  I also have a great relationship with our powder coater, so
personal work is no problem. The cool thing is their assistance manager
drives a very clean '91 GTI! (Yes, I'm trying to currupt him)

Questions... Ideas... Suggestions... drop me a note...

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, and more!

Please visit http://www.DriversFound.com