Re: white trash (WAAAY off topic - Jeff Foxworthy)

> I thought the proper quote was: "sensous up, get me
> beer."

well, ya got me on that one...:)

> "Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a
> challenge in front of the powers that be.  The
> universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.

Interesting quote... Now that the car is primered,
I've added a sharks mouth (wwII flying tigers style)
on the airdahm.  Definitly ment as a challenge as 2
civics have promised to "wipe that stupid smile off my
car" YEEEEHAWWWW!!! fresh meat!!!