Re: Window tint question.

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 07:55:57 -0700 "Marie Laugesen" <marie@blaze.ca>
writes:

>Take it from my boyfriend the cop... Don't be an asshole to the cop who
>pulled you over. He says a lot of times if people realize what they have
>done to their car is illegal, he just lets them go... but he DID once
nail
>this riceboy in a civic and the guy got lippy with him.... he wrote
about 5
>fix-it tickets for this guy... love ya, man! :)
>
>Marie

Take it from an ex-cop, listen to the chick with the boyfriend the cop. I
based alot of what I did by how people reacted to me (not by what they
drove either). The more the attitude, the more I added to the ticket.
Show me the respect im showing you and chances were you will could either
get off OR get a much less citation than what you deserved.

My biggest pet peeve was the lairs. Start lying to me ( and I know you
were not truthful with me) and id simply make your life hell. Ive had
more than one vehicle towed when it wasn't necessary. Gawd I hated that
job.

Word to the wise, be straight, be cool and most of the time good things
will happen.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and