Re: Window tint question.

 >On kind of a unrelated note, I had a friend burn his retinas welding and
>severly damage his eyes. He has to wear perscirption sunglasses 24/7. He
has
>a medical waiver for tint, and his fully tricked black out dodge ram has
tint
>so dark that at noon you have to turn the dome light to find anything
inside.
>I love my tint and wouldnt trade it for the world, gives the car a nice
look
>and cozy feel when driving. I have never been pulled over for my tint
>although in Iowa where I had it done it was very illegal.....I think its a
>matter of cop discretion more than anything else.

Take it from my boyfriend the cop... Don't be an asshole to the cop who
pulled you over. He says a lot of times if people realize what they have
done to their car is illegal, he just lets them go... but he DID once nail
this riceboy in a civic and the guy got lippy with him.... he wrote about 5
fix-it tickets for this guy... love ya, man! :)

Marie