RE: rear view mirror....

Installing new motor mounts is fine and dandy if you've got bad mounts, but
what if you have good (but stiff) mounts? I have the HD/TT setup. On a cool
day it isn't a problem, but if the sun has been beating on the windshield
for a while (as it tends to do regularly in Florida!), the rubber (or
whatever it is) inside the joints of the mirror gets softer, and the thing
vibrates like crazy!

Has anyone found a solution to this? Any aftermarket rear-view mirrors that
work or anything like that?

I never considered it a critical issue, but since the question was asked...

Neal
88 16v