Re: dealership surprise

I Had a similar experience lately
Needed a "Dealer" only part while rebuilding the
gas-tank on my vanagon.  Called one parts place -
wouldn't even touch it.  Called another, $30 + s/h + 5
days ground shipping.  Called the dealership in
Denver, $24.95, in stock, $3 s/h, got it the next day.

Maybe VWOA has started coming down on the service
departments.

Mark

=====
Mark