Re: Window tint question.

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 07:59:36 -0700 "Marie Laugesen" <marie@blaze.ca>
writes:

>Cop was probably in a piss-poor mood... didnt get a piece of tail the
>night before :) Seriously though... my boyfriend hates riceboys so much
>everytime he sees one he pulls it over and finds something to nail the
guy
>for....
>
>Marie

It was a young cop. You know how that goes, trying to save the world,
gotta prove himself.

I forgot the part where he tells me my car was too low. It pays to know
the law or these guys get away with these "home brewed" citations. Did I
mention he called for backup too?? LOL!! 2 cars showed up. I had a great
time with this guy.

With the way the laws are written (at least in the CA vehicle code) you
can get cited in a brand new car. There are so many old laws on the books
that dont apply anymore to modern transportation but they should have
been removed long ago. Its really funny to scan thru the VC book and read
some of the stuff thats in there. Its all enforcable since its still on
the book. Its not likely that you will be found guilty of many of them
but still, a law is a law. Laws crack me up.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and