RE: starter bolt size

<secret-agent-like>I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you! ;-)

Seriously, I was going to look at my bits for you (I just did this a couple
weeks ago), but there are NO markings on them at all! Sorry.

Oddly enough, the only place I found them (without hunting down a Mac or
Snap-On truck) was Discount Auto Parts, which I usually don't like
much...similar to PepBoys. They were only $8 or so for a set of 3 or 4
different sized bits, too. I think that Ford uses them for something or
other. Granted, they probably won't last as long as Snap-On, but how often
do I use them, anyway? Not often enough to pay a Snap-On price! Someone said
they were $30 or so for one bit!

BTW, make sure that they are 12-pt bolts. I think the later 16v's were the
only ones with the "tripple-square" bolts...the rest are just regular
allen/hex bolts.

Neal
88 16v