ND registration

Hey all,

Well I 'just' mailed in my ND registration. Yes, Rust
and all. Did some engine cleaning this weekend and put
in the new 'temp' 16V interior (let me spend quality
time with the original to make it new) Knock sensor
'finally' goes in this week and then various this and
that to make it look nice for the show. Still will
have that 19 year patina, but cared for. Remember it
was an east coast car.  Planning a 'kc' paint job
sometime soon. Was amazed to how the engine bay paint
shined up to. You can really see the cirrius grey  in
its original glory in there. Very different than what
I have gotten used to. Got my car cover the other
week. Took over 7 weeks to get it made. Custom fit
thought and I got the top of the line. F**kin'  love
it! You take it off and the car is clean.  Amazing!!:)

Happing Motoring!

=====
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s