Re: New stuff/Pokeman

At 02:26 AM 4/24/00 -0400, Testastrega@aol.com wrote:
>psshhaww....get you kid watching Gundam Wing.....its much cooler
>hehe....death to pokemon, let rest in peace with the macarena....
>
>Shannon
>'87 16V
>Seattle
>http://www.geocities.com/dasstrega/default.htm

Oh no, Don't mistake him- Gundam is on the Menu, as is Dragonball Z (he
even does the GW poses at the end of the show]. <sigh, I remember being young>

I have even opened up the horizon with Monenoke Hime (Princes Mononoke
[Spririt Princess]) and My Neighbor Totoro, Nikki's Delivery Service etc.
My (ex)wife let him watch my copy of Wizards back when he was two or so,
she didn't know why I hit the ceiling; "But it's just a cartoon...."

On a Scirocco content thread- I finally put a full new set of rear drum
brakes (inc springs and seals), a new rear bearing, and two new parking
brake cables on the Roc. Man, the steering has improved! The bearings must
have had some slop in them. I used synthetic grease from redline, it's red-
go figure.

Now the used Koni's (soon to be Bils and H&Rs, but not by the ND show).

Oh, and I closed up some of the leaks in my exhaust with some of that
mufler bandage stuff, dip it in the catalyst and wrap it around the ill
fitting pipes, 'wallah!" quiet, more power, better gas milage. Love it.
Still need to hack the rusty thing off and get something real and air
tight. (It doesn't have any holes, it just that the sections don't seal one
to another.)

TBerk
Loving the quiet power.