Re: now media show coverage now Volvo

I read the same volvo article, and I loved it. I have always had a special
place in my heart for volvos, MR2s, and late model 300ZXs. ECs articles for
the most part seem only to serve as advertisements. I dont read it anymore
and prefer to spend the extra bucks on euro mags like Max Power, Car, and Top
Gear. They are what that whole tuning/car scene is all about. I cant say
enough good things about Max Power....it takes days to read it and you walk
away wanting to move to europe.

Shannon
'87 16V
Seattle