{non-rocco} A2 sunroof/Audi 4000

Hey all you A2 drivers. I just installed the tilt and
slide sunroof from an Audi 4000 in my '86 GTI today.
So that would mean that it fits! It is kinda a pain in
the ass, but only took me like 2 hours to to the
remove of the old and in with the new. Still needs
some minor adjustments but it got dark. Even pulled
the power motor from the Audi but did not install that
yet. Looks like it will fit fine though.

Just thought I would spread the word.

thunderbird

=====
mark hausler