Re: eBay sucks

Honestly, the key to EBay, is to BE that other guy. I have gotten
nothing but incredible deals on stuff from ebay by that very method,
i wait till the last second(ideally on items that close at like 2/3 AM
) and then WHAM, snag them at just the right time, i have gotten
my entire Dolby Digital surround sound set up that way, and
basically have 10K worth of stuff that i purchased for around a
grand all said and done, all by waiting for just the right piece and
snagging it.
I guess the best tip, is don't be the guy you were, be the guy that
snaked you, sucks, but true, other majr tip, find things that end in
the middle of the night on work nights, stay up that night, and snag
it, works wonders  :)
Hope this advise helps, though you probably guessed this stuff
yourself,
Rob