[non-roc] Coupe Study CJ info up (was RE: [non-roc] A4 rocco/corrado pic)

> > http://www.volkswagen.org/a4/a4corrad.jpg
> > anybody know what this is?. its labled as Corrado/Scirocco prototype..
> > "This prototype made it's first public debut as the VW CJ
> concept vehicle."

I dug out the old 1997 press release for the CJ.  Thanks to some cool OCR
software, it's all up:
<http://www.driversfound.com/vw/cjstudy/>

Pics are b&w and clickable. I'll try to get the color versions up next week
(they are slides)

Compare the CJ to the new Jetta and the end results of this concept vehicle
are obvious. Now if they'd only give us a two door version!

Enjoy!

Greg :)
http://www.DriversFound.com