Re: DYNO RESULTS -- STOCK vs AFTERMARKET WHEELS

> Well, not yet, Im going to school for Civil Engineering, and I just
finished
> up a Newtonian Mechanical Physics class....So it all was still fresh in
the
> mind..hehe
>
> -Steve

That's cheating!  (good job!)  The copyright on my old physics text is
1975.  I guess that makes me a living fossil.  (my children would agree)
Keep studying hard and get as much exposure to as many aspects of your
field of study as possible.  It'll give you a better idea of what you
want to do when you graduate.  I've been an electrical engineer for,...
way too long,... and what sux is that I work for a bunch of people that
flunked out of engineering and switched to business in order to graduate.
 So how come they wound up in charge?  Life ain't fair.
-kevin in Texas