Re: DYNO RESULTS -- STOCK vs AFTERMARKET WHEELS

Jason,

I think you answered your question about modulation with the 195's in the
preceding paragraph.  The 195's have a shorter (but wider) contact patch.
So that is giving the tire less rolling distance to work with when stopping.
  That makes braking more off/on rather than incremental.

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition