Hello all!

Hello all,
    I'm back. Heh. Somebody told me I wouldn't be able to stay away, and
they're right. I crashed my QSW and now I'm driving a Jetta GLI and am
thinking about getting the Rabbit back on the road. A1 chassis VW's got
me thinking about the Scirocco list, and that I missed you guys.
(sigh) Well well well... so. I don't think I dare ask what I missed
while I was gone or how many people are on the list now. Anyway, hello
again and I look forward to chatting with you all.
    Later!
    -Josiah