addicted to my Scirocco :-)

well ,I thought I was over the hill,  after 12 years of Scirocco driving,
but I'm still additicted to my Sciroccos, maybe more than ever.

tonite, when my wife said that there is dinner soon, I told her
that I just have to drive to the clean park first, to wash my car.

not that it was really dirty, but I had an excuse to pull the Scirocco
out of the garage, drive some minutes, enjoy the roaring sound of the engine
and
the performance of the car and then, after I arrived at the cleanpark and
waxed it down
smoothly, it was standing there, old but still beautyful, and the sunset
reflected in the shimmering paint. I'm still not bored at all after all the
years
and  now at it is night, I'm awaiting the sunrise and a new chance to to
pull it out of the garage and on the road again.

happy Easter holidays !
Dirk