Driving like a total a$$ (long)

Hey All,

Today I had to spend a lot of time traveling on the highway. On my way to
one site, I was passed by what looked like a Porsche, I didn't think much of
it, and when he blew by me I saw a (H)onda on the back of his car. There I
was, thinking Porsche, yeah I respect that, see you later...when I saw the
(H) I saw red....No way man, your not passing me....So off we went, in and
out of traffic at rates of speed that I do not care to mention. I don't know
what this car was, but it had dual exhaust and was VERY VERY fast. I burned
him at cat and mouse once I took it up a notch by riding the shoulder on
occasion. What a lunatic, I thought I had grown out of the sh&t...I was very
displeased with myself. Guess I have more growing up to do....