Vision Plus lights

I am looking at getting the 7" european lights for my 944.  I have come
across Hella Vision Plus lights, which are advertised as US street legal.
 Does anyone know what the differences are?  They both have the 55/60W
bulbs.  I suspect you can't upgrade the bulbs in the vision plus', but I
was planning on keeping the 55/60's anyway so that's not an issue.  I do
like the idea of not having to swap them out for inspection.

Anyone know anything about these?

Thanks,
B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")