[non-roc] A4 rocco/corrado pic

k... this is a pretty old pic im guessing, cuz the website i got it from
hasn't been updated in a while, but it kinda caught my attention at any
rate.  i've never seen it before.. maybe it has been passed through the list
before but..
http://www.volkswagen.org/a4/a4corrad.jpg
anybody know what this is?.
its labled as Corrado/Scirocco prototype..
"This prototype made it's first public debut
as the VW CJ concept vehicle."
is this complete bullshit, or will vw be making a car like this?

timmy
87 16v (still hopelessly locked.. calling a locksmith on saturday when im
home.. couldnt manage to talk my mom into trying to jimmy the lock with a
coat hanger, but thanks for the suggestion)

90 jeep wrangler