Re: Fuel pump?

SHIT!!!!  oh well....I've already replaced the main pump....I'll do the
transfer pump tommorrow if the problem is still there...............anyhow,
my question is which wire is positive and negative....I forgot to mark them
when I took them off.....there is a red and a brown......probably red is +
but I wanted to make sure before I F&$@ed up the pump

TIA

Casey
84 Roc