Headers! (16v)

List,
	My exhaust manifold is cracked, and my flex joint is shot. Replacing
both of these seems to be way too expensive..... let alone trying to
find parts! Who makes a decent realistically priced header? Someone
reccomended bellevue motorsports, does anyone have any experience with
their headers? Is it worth it to get a ceramic coated header? Eventually
I will be building a 2.0l motor, and laying paint  on this car, so If I
buy a header.... I only want to have to buy it once, and not keep
sending it back under warranty every 6 months. I am running poly front
and rear mounts if that makes any difference.... Thanks,

--
Gary A. Huff scirocco86@home.com