Re: [mk2] master cylinder & transmission q's

> should.   Oh yea...on the brake side: i just got the metalmaster pads and was
> going to throw em on using the hardware clamp method.  which cap under the
> hood should i loosen (duh....i mean the big ass one or just the little one
> for the reservoir)?

  since you replied, i'll doo the same. when i need to do my brakes, i
just loosen the cap on the reservoir. depending on how much i need to
press the caliper determines whether i drain some of the fluid or not.
on another note, what's so good about steel-braided brakelines and how
much would they run for an '86 8v? thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com