Re: [mk2] master cylinder & transmission q's

hey guys.

    Just thought that i would add that mine whines up top as well.  true when
i went to change the tranny fluid it was very low :>( [p.o.].  Here i am like
eight months later.......after redline mtl....still does the same
thing.....but 10 TIMES SMOOTHER.  I also get the whine when downshifting to
second from a slow speed.  I just figured after this much time that it's
somewhat normal.  i have a LOT of mileage on this car...and through the past
year and a half have had not one drivetrain problem other than the usual
quirks that we all eventually figure out...it always works exactly as it
should.   Oh yea...on the brake side: i just got the metalmaster pads and was
going to throw em on using the hardware clamp method.  which cap under the
hood should i loosen (duh....i mean the big ass one or just the little one
for the reservoir)?

any suggestions?
somebody throw some pennies in!

TIA