Re: Audi throttle body...

'84 was the year I was talking about... '82 Pickups used the 6 bolt _or_
the 4-2-1 clip-on, 83 49 state pcikups used the 4-2-1 clipon, while
California used the boat anchor.  In 84, all US pickups used the boat
anchor, at least according to VW.

Drew

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 VeeWdriver@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 04/06/2000 5:08:49 AM US Mountain Standard Time,

> Well, oddly enough, I have an 82 pickup with the EN (1.7) motor and it has
> the dual outlet exhaust with the oxygen sensor.  It came like that from the
> factory, I know the original owner and he didn't change it.  It is California
> emissions if that matters...
>

> Tom

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca