Re: Audi throttle body...

In a message dated 04/06/2000 5:08:49 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca writes:

<< A little research shows that:

 In 1984 models, 49 state pickups and Canadian EN code motors used the
 "good" clip-on manifold, part no 067 253 031 AB, while US EN, JF (carb)
 and JH code motors, as well as California pickups, used the boat anchor,
 P/N 067 253 031 AG. >>

Well, oddly enough, I have an 82 pickup with the EN (1.7) motor and it has
the dual outlet exhaust with the oxygen sensor.  It came like that from the
factory, I know the original owner and he didn't change it.  It is California
emissions if that matters...

Tom