Re: [mk2] wolf info wanted

my 85 wolfs had white seats and door panels, body colored bumpers, sunroof,
large spoiler.  I don't know how much of that is wolfs, and what is not.
The seats are though.  My badge is white, as are any rocco badges I have
ever seen.  I saw black badges on a gold or something in a junkyard, but
couldn't find it to take the badges off.  I would loveto put black ones on
my car, if you want to part with them.

Brad

85 8V 'Wolfsburg'