Zender challenge rims?? Opinions needed

Anybody have these??  Are they sturdy?  Autotech (I know, I kow some
people don't like them) has a deal where you can get 4 15x7s for $396
(seems like a good deal) and I am wondering if they hold up well.  I
live in Washington, DC which is FULL of pot holes and generally crappy
roads.  The guy I spoke w/ estimated that each rim weighed 17 lbs (he
said the rim and the box it comes in weighs 20 lbs).

I am trying to get a 15x7 rim that looks good, weighs less than the
teardrops (weigh the same or close to the stock GTI rims) and is
cheap- tough thing to accomplish.

Any input welcome.  Autotech has had this sale forerver so I am
hoping someone has bought them and can speak about them.

Thanks,

Victor J. Farren
Research & Reference Services
PPC/CDIE/DIO/RRS