Re: Technical question...

rmccarthy777@email.msn.com writes:

<< That's what I thought, too. It seems kind of weird that both the alt light
 and the OXS light would come on at the same time after this  >>

I think this is normal though.  Whenever I start my engine the OXs light and
the alt light are on untill I blip the throttle up to 1500, then they go off.
 I don't know if this has anything to do with what you are talking about but
I thought it might help.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html