Re: Bonrath Lowering Caps

I think in the last discussion, the guys said the caps only lowers the car a
couple millimeters.  If you're going to put a heavy box in your trunk....you
might want to put stock springs in the back and lowering springs in the
front.  Only problem is, it might look like you're on hydraulics in the
back.  I have old pics of my Scirocco before it was lowered and the rear
fender gap was pretty big.  I guess you could do a combo of 1" Neuspeed race
springs in the back, and 1.25" Eibach Pro Kit springs in the front, or
something like that.  I know Intrax springs lower a Scirocco 2", but that's
an extremely "slammed" look and you might lose a few things if you go over a
bump :)  That or you can get ride height adjustable shocks for the back and
go that way, I suppose.

Steph