Re: Technical question...

I know when my alternator died over the summer, the oxs light came on also.
Once I got a new alt in there, and everything was charging, the light just
went off on its own.  I would go through the bentley proceadures for testing
your alt.  Maybe you did something to it when you were working on the car.

Brad