Fwd: 16V Scirocco (tranny blow up)

In a message dated 9/28/99 11:29:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time, CLaYpOoLME
writes:

<< what exactly is a machining effect......also this shits making me nervous
especially not knowing my true milage.  2nd gear is getting a little tough to
get into (synchro?)

 and now so i seem totally novice,  gonna change the fluid.....redline right?
 how do i drain the old stuff out and put in the new?

 rob
 87 16v
 106,692 when i bought it(and what the title says)
 106,738(a year later as of today)wow this car will sell for a lot...hehe >>

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----