Clear tail lights?

I saw a car (don't remember exactly the car, maybe a shity neon!)
with clear tail lights.. was looking good! (The light of course, not the car!) ;)

So I'm wonder if it's possible to get some for rocco mkII? or mkI
for those you got a mkI. So a nice car with nice clear tail light should
be awesome!!!

Joel

87 16v