Re: Clear tail lights?

I see these pimped out Hondas once in a while with
clear tail lights. [quite illegal in Maryland].

Call me old fashioned, call me whatever, but I don't
like them. I find them very distracting in traffic.
The brake lights are not as visible either - a
definate safety issue.

Since I have been rear-ended in my Sciroccos three
times - this is a "sensitive" issue for me . . .

LOL!

Mark
--- Joel Leclerc <jleclerc@visualnet.qc.ca> wrote:
> I saw a car (don't remember exactly the car, maybe a
> shity neon!)
> with clear tail lights.. was looking good! (The
> light of course, not the car!) ;)
>
> So I'm wonder if it's possible to get some for rocco
> mkII? or mkI
> for those you got a mkI. So a nice car with nice
> clear tail light should
> be awesome!!!
>
> Joel
>
> 87 16v

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Free: Dual outlet A1 manifold - nds studs (in MD)