Re: Eurolight Adjusters

Guys,
	I got mine from the dealership.  If I remember correctly, I had them look
up the microfiche for the Eurovan, and the parts are similar enough that
they work without modification.  Tey using your dealership, or use the VAG
CD and get the part numbers to arm yourself before you call the dealership.
	My dealership had them in stock.
	I would look up the part number for y'all, but I'm a bit short on time
right now..

My $0.02.
Jason

At 01:25 AM 9/24/99 , Rich Deede wrote:
>they are sorta unique to the euro headlights, *but* who can just buy the
>adjustors for the american lights and cut off half off the white plastic
>tab, so that they will fit in the eurolights brackets.  It's pretty easy
>to see what you'll need to cut when you go to try and put them in.
>

>Rich Deede
>University Of Delaware (Communications)
>1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
>1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.
>

>On Fri, 24 Sep 1999 HuMpnYoMoM@aol.com wrote:
>
>> I bought a pair of used European Headlights for my 16v Scirocco, but
some of
>> the white plastic adjusters and screws are missing or broken. Is there
>> anywhere I can get some of these? Can I pick them up at the local parts
>> store, or are they unique to Euro lights?
>>
>> Justin
>> '86 16v Scirocco 2.0L
>>
>> --
>> Email problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org  To unsubscibe send