Re: Winterizing my rocco.

** Reply to note from "Ben Smith" <drivervw@hotmail.com> Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:08:00 EDT
> Every MKII Scirocco I have seen has a factory undercoat that is tuffer than any aftermarket system I have yet seen.

  Yes, but by the time it reaches the age of 10, it can start peeling away. And my gas tank had to be replaced because it rusted.

  Both my front fenders are rusted, the driver side has a hole in it. There are two rust spots on my driver's door, and a bubble is
forming on the right rear wheel arch. They can all be repaired (except the fenders), but better safe than sorry.  An undercoat is
cheap protection.

  Jean-Claude
  ICQ: 47403427

  84 8v, 251 000 + Km