AVOS Coil-overs = Garbage

I took off my front coil-overs which are only 2 weeks old to replace the
spring with a 250lb eibach ers spring.  Well what i discovered was pretty
distrubing.  If if push the shaft down you get the bubbely blown out shock
sound and the shaft wont rise at all!  I pushed it down and sat there and
watched it for at least 15minutes and the damn thing didnt go up at all!
Anyway i think im going to have a hard time returning these things.  Do you
think so?  I think that they will say its my fault. Damn AVO'S

Matt