RE: 89' Conquest TSi... anyone know much about/have one?

Hello all

I hope im not gonna make enemies here so first i wanna ask if the Tsi is
anything like the Rsi cause the only Tsi i heard of was a turbo version
of the Rsi and the Rsi will whip any standard roc out there (wince) ,
lol im not a big Toyota fan but a fact is a fact since
no standard Gti has ever whipped an Rsi year after year, so maybe we're
not talking about the same car.

Do a search for Toyota conquest and look at the .co.za sites South
Africans swear by Toyota since there is no car as reliable  in Africa or
cheaper to run. The latest Rsi a 20v with a 0-100 kph of 7.6 seconds and
its a 1,6i.

Please dont kill me, i love my rocco i really do...but u guys have been
slagging this car off for quite awhile and i couldnt beat the Rsi
with the 2.2 5inline fuel injected Passat that whipped even the hot
Golf's in Johannesburg
(btw in SA it's not the Honda's that r mortal foes of the VW's , its the
Opel's and the Toyota's)
Marcelo