new contact info

Bruthas and sistahs, Scotty Williams here has finally modernized and
splurged for a jen-u-wine cable modem. Lemme tell ya, it friggin' rocks!
I can't believe how fast this thing is. Woo HOO!

Anyway, my new email address should be taken down by all interested
parties:
sfwilliams@home.com

'Tis the same thing as before except the domain has changed. My home
phone number has been changed to. Should anyone need to ring me, my
number is now:
732.821.5433.

P.S. Now that I've got the bandwidth, can anyone recommend some good
VW-related streaming (or otherwise, I guess) video sites? Muchas
gracias, mis amigos...

--
Scott "King Bandwith" Williams
NJ Scirocco nut