Re: 89' Conquest TSi... anyone know much about/have one?

It is comparable to a Nissan 300zx as far as performance is concerned....
 Quite a catch, assuming you can actually get your hands on one today...(one
that's not
trashed that is)....

 the "Conquest TSI" body style is different from the "Starion".......
Even the dash and stuff was all futuristic.....as far as the Conquest was
concerned...

 |   Etop Udoh     | SOUTHERN POLYTECHNIC STATE UNIVERSITY [89-##] |
 |  P.O. Box 4234  |  Http://www.mindspring.com/~s_druid           |
 |  Marietta, Ga   |  Http://www.freeyellow.com/members7/sdruid    |
 |   30061         |  Http://members.xoom.com/s_druid              |
 |                 |  Http://sdruid.iwarp.com                      |
 |                 Http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/bit/9122 |
 |                 |   ******* s_druid@mindspring.com *******      |
 | Hey Americans, where are your "REAL" TV Camera's for the TRUTH  |